N-Ferno® 6823 Wind-Proof Hinged Balaclava Face Mask delivers the cold-blocking protection of a full face mask, while easily converting into a neck gaiter or face shield for all winter jobs. For cold weather work, or working in cold indoor temps, workers will appreciate this face mask that wicks away moisture and warms heads, faces, and necks.
This winter liner is made from stretchable and breathable fleece for a comfortable snug fit, with wind-resistant fabric covering the nose and neck for added warmth where you need it most.
The unique hinged design allows the wearer to adjust the level of coverage as needed. This 3-in-1 warm face mask can be worn as a full face protection mask, or with the hood or lower portion pulled up or down.
One size fits most and can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. This balaclava ski mask is ideal for industries like construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Also great for recreational use including, hunting, climbing, running, cycling, boating, skating, skiing and other outdoor sports.
- WIND-RESISTANT WARMTH – Warm fleece with wind-protectant fabric at most vulnerable places protects against a variety of elements
- UNIQUE HINGED DESIGN – Allows for easy adjustments and adaptability to the weather
- FORM-FITTING DESIGN – 3-panel construction with flat lock stitching for a comfortable "just for you" fit
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Accents add visibility to keep workers safe and seen
- FULL-COVERAGE – Long length for added warmth
- AVAILABLE COLORS – Available in black, hi-vis lime, Realtree Xtra, Gray and Navy
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- Oil/Gas Refining
- Iron/Steel Work
- Cold Storage/Warehousing
- Material Handling