The GloWear® 8928 Hi-Vis Insulated Bibs provide conspicuity, warmth and durability for the toughest conditions. Wind resistant, water repellent and built with tough 300D polyester oxford and PU transparent coating for ultimate weather protection. These high visibility overalls are a comfortable ANSI Class E Compliant solution for low light conditions.
Rugged scuff-resistant knee patches in high-wear areas provide extra durability and black bottom accents and hide dirt. A front zipper and elastic stretch sides make getting dressed easy and provide extra ventilation when needed. Heavy-duty boot zippers provide convenience of getting the bibs on and off without removing boots. Adjustable suspenders with quick release buckle allow workers to get the perfect fit. There is one chest pocket and two side pockets. They all have zippers for extra security in tough environments.
These insulated work coveralls are perfect for jobsites in high-traffic areas like road construction or anywhere that requires high visibility clothing. They’re also great for activities like snowmobiling, snow shoeing, ice fishing and all your outdoor adventures when it’s cold and you need to be seen.
- ANSI Class E Complaint for low light conditions
- Made with tough 300D polyester oxford to withstand wear and tear
- PU transparent coating provides wind and water-resistant protection
- Scuff-resistant knee patches for extra durability
- Black accents in high-wear areas to hide dirt and grime
- Adjustable straps and buckle release for comfort and fit
- 1 zippered chest pocket and 2 side hand pockets for storage
- Boot zippers for easy on and off without removing footwear
- Flagging Crew
- Road Construction
- Utility Crew
- Survey Crew
- Railway Workers