Radians Custom Molded Earplugs are an easy, do-it-yourself kit, molds in 10 minutes. Dozens of everyday uses including shooting sports, sporting events, construction, lawn care, assembly lines, farming, auto races, flying, factories and much more!
- Molds in 10 minutes.
- Soft, permanent custom fit.
- No mess.
- All day comfort.
- Simple, easy to follow instructions.
- Safe, non toxic and hypo-allergenic silicone.
- Environmentally friendly hearing protection.
- Long lasting and washable.
- Made in the USA.
- Patent # 8,184,838 B2
- NRR 26 dB
Instructions on how to use Radians custom Ear plugs
1. Start by gently removing material from each container and dividing it into two equal portions.
2. Store the remaining halves in their respective containers.
3. Keep the colored and white material separated until ready to begin mixing since mixing the two will start the curing process.
4. To begin the curing process, knead one of the colored halves and the white halves vigorously for 30 to 45 seconds or until it is streak free.
5. Roll the material into a ball and then immediately begin the next step.
6. Keeping your head level gently press the material into one ear by pushing in the center. Fold the excess in and press the center again several times, the material will then conform to your ears contour creating a good seal.
7. Fill the outer ear as completely and smoothly as possible. A mirror is helpful to render a smooth outer surface and a finished look. Do not press material too deeply in the ear canal, do not chew or talk during this process. Once a uniform consistent plug is formed let the plug cure for a minimum of 10 minutes in the ear.
…10 minutes later…
8. Once cured gently remove the plug by slowing twisting and pulling from the top of the formed plug.
9. Now that your first earplug is complete, repeat the steps with the remaining portion for your other ear.
10. We recommend that you let your finished ear plug cure for an additional three hours before storing it in the storage bag or attaching the lanyard.
11. Position the self-tapping screw in the center of the smooth outer surface of the formed and cured earplug. Begin to tighten until the shoulder of the plastic screw is flush with the earplug. Do not over tighten.
For best results to reinsert your earplug, twist the plug into the ear and then pull on the top and bottom of your ear so the air will escape the ear canal. The plug will snug up as it warms to your body temperature.
Attention: Failure to follow the complete instructions will reduce the effectiveness of this product. We recommend reading through the instructions to familiarize yourself with the entire process before beginning. Use only as directed. Do not use latex gloves in the mixing process. Adult supervision is required for children. Read and follow all instructions. Misuse or improperly following instructions may lead to serious injury. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Clean ears and wash hands thoroughly before use. Dirt and debris will affect the cure rate of this product. We recommend having a mirror available before beginning the process.