The N-Ferno® 6847 FR Dual Hazard Grid Balaclava Face Mask meets two flame-resistant standards and is made with fabric that is both NFPA 70E that NFPA 2112 compliant. This winter face mask blocks all the elements: earth, wind, fire, and water.
Designed with Polartec® FR Power Grid™ fleece, which is a grid-construction knit that minimizes fabric mass and maximizes fabric performance for increased warmth and lighter weight. The interior is hydrophilic to absorb sweat and transfer it outside, while the exterior disperses moisture for more efficient evaporation. The grid design also creates open air channels for improved breathability.
This double-standard fabric is tested and certified to meet both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards for flame-resistant clothing. Also has an ARC rating of CAT 2; 20 cal/cm2 ATPV, making it the highest ARC rated fabric we sell.
This thermal balaclava works as a ski face mask or a staple on the job to keep you warm and dry so you can focus on the task at hand. Can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. The moisture-wicking and breathable fabric makes it the perfect FR face mask for winter work where FR clothing is required.
- BREATHABLE WARMTH – Utilizes Polartec® FR Power Grid™ fleece fabric for enhanced thermal capabilities while remaining lightweight and breathable
- MOISTURE-WICKING – Superior moisture-wicking technology keeps wearers dry and comfortable
- SOFT COMFORT – Smooth exterior, soft brushed interior for comfort
- FORM FITTING DESIGN – 3-panel design for added comfort and better fit
- TESTED & APPROVED – Fabric meets standards of NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E compliant and requirements of ASTM F1506
- ARC RATED – CAT 2; 20 cal/cm2 ATPV - highest ARC Rated fabric we sell
- AVAILABLE COLORS – Available in navy or black
- MACHINE WASHABLE