Radians RWG533 has an ANSI Cut rating of 2 and an EN388 cut rating of 3. The RWG533 glove features an 18 gauge, green HPPE shell to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts. It’s often used in work environments with sharp objects, like HVAC, Construction and Manufacturing.
- 18 gauge green High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- Black sandy foam nitrile palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 3 4 1).
- ANSI Cut Level 2, EN388 Cut Level 3.
- Material Handling