Radians RWG536 has an ANSI Cut rating of 2 and an EN388 cut rating of 3. The RWG536 glove features a 15 gauge, blue and white HPPE shell to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts. It’s often used in work environments with sharp objects, like HVAC, Construction and Manufacturing.
- 15 gauge blue and white High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- Black micro sandy foam latex palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 3 4 2).
- ANSI Cut Level 2, EN388 Cut Level 3.
- Material Handling