Radians SV55 Class 2 Heavy Duty Two Tone Engineer Safety Vest is intended for professional field engineers and construction superintendents. Rugged Oxford material in front provides resistance to tough working conditions while supporting extra weight in cargo pockets. Reflective material is utilized for reinforcement edge binding further enhancing nighttime visibility. Includes numerous multi-function pockets, configured specifically for upside down paint, water bottles and tablets.
- Heavy Duty #8 Zipper Closure
- Pockets: Front flap covered radio pocket, flap covered split pencil pocket, lower front cargo pockets with flagging tape grommets, 2 water bottle/paint can pockets, 2 large two layer inside open pockets
- 3M 8712 Silver 2 Glass Bead Reflective Tape
- 1" Contrasting Trim Detail
- Reflective Trim Edging
- Dual Mic Tabs
- Materials: Front 300D woven polyester / Back Polyester Mesh
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Standards.
- Sizes: M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
The SV55 is like having a second pair of hands on the job with its numerous multifunctional pockets including; a front flap covered radio pocket, a flap covered split pencil pocket that can be secured opened, two lower front cargo pockets with flagging tape grommets, two water bottles or upside-down paint can pockets, two large inside pockets for organizing documents or tablets in their cases, pockets are designed with a hook and loop strap and a zipper that creates a second pocket, one zippered large back pocket for storing tablets, construction plans or other gear that you need close and quick access to.